Saturday, August 1, 2015

EU Cookies Warning

Today, I received a "notice" from some "agency" in the EU about the legality of Google using cookies with my blog. As far as I am aware, I am not using any cookies and whatever might be "there" is on Google, not me. Rather than suspecting foul play or any legal hassles, I have decided to simply kill this thing off.

Whomever you are, EU Cookie Monster, I want nothing to do with you. Nobody in the EU reads this blog anyway, as evidenced in the traffic stats for the blog. Shit, for that matter, nobody, not even my friends here in the U.S. read it. Fuck Off And Die. This notice will stay up for 24 hours and then the blog will simply vanish. Or, "not." I still haven't gone past the "threat of cancellation" stage. It's probably some horseshit attempt to harass me anyway. The notice "looked legit" but, that doesn't mean Doodly Squat in this Moderne-Au-Go-Go World.

Potentially: "So long, Suckers."

I was going to write about it being Jerry Garcia's birthday, if he were still living. I guess it's still his birthday, even if he's dead. Mine is coming up next week, if I'm still alive. Of course I'll still be alive. Dying would be too damned easy and cowardly...



-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment