Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tie Match

Dublin 1, Dortmunder, 1. Tie match.

Steve Vai, 10.

The Doc awards points upon merit and spirit, not simple play. Substance. Context. Continuity. Guts. Glory.



Watch it. It's LOUD. And very bass heavy. 'Nuff said?

Today was "Family Day." Catch up on all the dirt, etc.. Bavarian First Family, Irish "Second Family." Love 'em all. Sweat, stink, peccadillos and warts, especially. The patent side of Love. Absolute.

Is time patience or: patience time? Or, are we all patent? At any rate, Love rules. Trust rules. Faith rules. Accommodations aside. All is dependant upon Circumstance and Trust. And 60 CPS hum. Ground.

Ask me again in 10 years.

So far, this evening: Knob Creek, Pabst Blue Ribbon and Family "rule." And, Steve Vai. Joe Satriani. Steve Morse. Thin Lizzy. The house is rockin' on the Sennheiser's. I don't "bug" my neighbors, at night. What would be the point of that? (When one has a good pair of 'phones?) None, I would say.

Besides, music just "sounds better" through a good pair of headphones. I'd rather something "better" (Nakamichi Top Line's) but, I got a groovy deal on these fuckers. $30 rather than $200. Don't ask me "how." They're "discontinued" anyway. One shot deal.

I Love All Of My Family. All Four Sides.

I am a Lucky Man. I have more than three "real" friends, both legs and eyes, ears, eight cameras and a couple of neighborhood dogs that seem to like me.

3's, 5's, 7's and 11's. "Primes." Bet on 'em, every time. Always go "red." Don't waste your time on nickles and dimes. Quarters pay better. 1/4 of "anything." It hurts less if you lose.  

-Doc


No comments:

Post a Comment