Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Whose Dreams Are These, Anyway?

I have very strange dreams. Hi-Fi Seven Channel Stereo, Technicolor, Imax Theater Quality, Well-Scripted and Cast Dreams. I have no idea "what" my Subconscious is working out. Last night/early this morning was no exception.

There was a Girl In A Leopard Suit, (which was cool but, she was kinda' scary) some old Drinking Buddies and a guy from some made-up band that was being a dick. That's the Cliff's Notes version, anyway. I'll keep The Perticulars to myself. I own the Copyright.

Anyway, I have no idea where these dreams come from. I like the ones that happen when I'm awake allot better. At least, I get to be The Director.

Good coffee, cigarettes and some kinda' Nature Show sounds better at any rate. It's a common "wake-up routine." At least it's almost 70 degrees in the apartment, which is nice. Don't have to turn on the heat when I get out of bed. Just throw on the Alaska Ships' Supply sweatshirt, put on the slippers, start coffee and roll a couple of smokes.

I've never really been a fan of "Regular Old American Cigarettes." I used to smoke all kinds of weird foreign butts, just for diversity's sake but usually buy Peter Stokkebye Turkish Export or something now. They're all "bad for ya'" but, I don't feel like quitting just yet. I'm not planning on running The Boston Marathon or anything.

Frank Zappa used to say that coffee and cigarettes were like food, for him. Then he got Butt Cancer, which was probably more due to his consumption of Burnt Weeny Sandwiches than from smoking. I'll let ya' know in another 10 years or so...



I just have to toss this one into the gaping maw of noise appreciation:


Sorry about it being a re-master, which was tweaked in 2012. UMRK and RYKODISC did this with allot of FZ's stuff, over the years. Some good, some not so much. This one's "OK" but lacks the analog hot beef injection. Oh well.

"You Are What You Is..." (It Is What It Is?)

Love and Meaty Gristle,
-Doc Anchovy

p.s.: Happy St. Paddy's Day. I couldn't care less. My Family is Bavarian.

No comments:

Post a Comment