Saturday, May 21, 2016

APARTMENT LIFE

It can be summed up on a few words: "Wanted: Person to pay too much for too little and enjoy the noise and DRAMA of those around him or her self." I can think of a shorter version. "Wanted: Masochist with zero financial sense." I used to think that apartment life was "OK" but, the older I get, the move I covet the Mother-In-Law Units I see around town.

Then again, I would be completely happy living in a fair sized Airstream trailer on a nice piece of ground near a trout stream, lake, or salmon bearing river.

I'm not really "awake" yet. I just decided to get up awhile, have a cup or two of tea and a bagel. Then, after getting "tired" again, going back to sleep. Today is one of my "No noise from the neighbor" days. He'll be out at the Dialysis Clinic all day. I get to sleep until Noon, if I feel like it.

Something I've been listening to allot lately:


This next recording needs extra volume...



No comments:

Post a Comment