Saturday, April 4, 2015

Bad Friday

Call me crazy ("You're Crazy!") but, Good Friday never seems to work out for me. The cab ride home was the best part of my day. Well, except for the wine and chicken sandwich which led the way to movies and sleep.

Went shopping. Was mistreated by the Dragon Lay check-out Gal, who got the "fuck you" (A regulation issue "snap." Anyone that's been around the military know it as: "The Kiss Off") salute at the end of our te-a-te, my back was beginning to bug me, there was no Frank Zappa soundtrack, a seagull crapped on my hat, I got couple of dirty looks for no good reason. Nothing resulted in violence or injuries. The tail end was best.

The Positive: Found a very hip "window fan" for the Anchovy Ranch. Dual fans, fits right where I want it to, sucks air out like gangbusters, keeps the joint at a constant 68 or so...On and on. Bought Velveeta cheese. Best thing in the world for making a grilled cheese sandwich. No shit. I suppose it's a leftover from my Gubment Cheeze days. It's not really "cheese." Oil, yellow dye n' shit. Screw it. Still makes a superior grilled sandwich. Health food be damned.

Nothing personal. Do your worst. All shall be consumed with glee and a grin.

Beauty Day out there. Couple of clouds offshore but, Bluebell where I'm roosting.

Listening to Jean Luc Ponty. Jazz violin. Go figure.



-Doc O' The Walk and the Bay, Clock, etc..







No comments:

Post a Comment