Saturday, April 11, 2015

SHE CAUGHT THE KITTY BUT...

...The kitty was dead. (Yea, I know, it's "Caty" but, this isn't literature. I reserve to right to license.)

Dead animals tend to stink up just about everything. Roads, that place under the porch, under the floorboards of and old truck, that place behind the freezer that doesn't get checked out too often, all that junk.

Some live animals make the entire Planet reek. Don't land a skiff on a Walrus' beach. Barf all ya' want. It ain't gonna' go away. Your puke will be Chartreuse. There ought to be a medal or a T-Shirt for that shit. Earned, I assure you.

Certain sorts of farts will turn your guts.

Beluga breath really wrecks a party atmosphere.

Mitch Miller (During a bad engagement) may do the same.

Dead stuff is all over the place. Other animals eat it. I guess we all do. Some of it tastes pretty good. Just for the record: "I have never eaten Roadkill." Maybe if I were, literally, starving, it might not be that bad. I'd still be a bit picky about what it smelled like. I think I'd have a "time limit" on The Stink Factor.

All this having been bandied about:


"It's dead. It's in the middle. Come on, STINK!"

I love Loudon Wainwright III.

-Doc



    




No comments:

Post a Comment