Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Goat Roper Of The Pacific

Or: "Providor of scrumptious treats to fish lovers everywhere."

I've had my belly shaved, had buckets of disgusting gurry, guts and God know what poured over me. Let's just forget the dress code. "The Tuna Highway." Cross the Equator, you get to be a Shellback.

Someone, we'll call him: "Mister Jelly" for now, asked about one of my nicknames. After the Loudon Wainwright yarn. His Artsy crowd got a kick out of it. So do I.

Anyway: "Goat Roper..." It applies to a hack fisherman. A guy that will pretty much take any assignment tossed his way. A "One Stripe." No Hashmarks.

Icky, rainy, colder than snow/ice on a Subaru windshield around here yesterday. Sat around drinking tea and later a couple of beers. Made soup. (Good for all that ails ya')

Typical Northwestern shit.


I don't know much about Kid Rock but, I like this tune.

Gary Coleman and the other guy dukin' it out is priceless.


Another "Cowboy" song. First concert I took my Wife-To-Be to.






-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment