Sunday, June 5, 2016

JUST WHEN YOU "THINK..."

..That you don't like something, someplace, someone, etc., along comes Jones...

https://youtu.be/eFyr49TwuiI

 I said that: "I don't like Zoos anymore." I lied. Actually, I like watching the Kids that go to Zoos with Mom and Dad. I grew up right up the Avenue from the San Francisco Zoo. How could I "not like Zoo's?"  Frankie The Pig wasn't bad either. He needed a shave and a haircut though. Ugliest pig I ever saw in my life. Gnarly set of fangs. I wouldn't want to meet him behind a dumpster.

It was a good 10-12 mile walk. Every so often, I get a wild hair up my ass to go walk ten+ miles. Just to find out how much it hurts when I'm done. I feel "O.K." so far. I'll sleep like a stoned to death, banana leaf wrapped, scorched, Ulua Pig tonight though.

Kids and Zoos naturally "go together." Animals are curious, for the most part. Kids certainly are. I certainly was. All except for that one Chimpanzee that was fond of hucking crap at Tourists. As mentioned, we knew better than to stand in that front row. It was fun to watch the Noobs catch a load.

No such danger here though. All fairly tame animals. "Pet-able goats" and the like. No Lions or Polar Bears. Darn it. I actually enjoy animals that would just as soon eat me kick me to death, etc., as look at me, when going to Zoos. "Danger" is part of the show. Kind of like a Led Zeppelin Show in the early 70's. Ot "Leo" the lion turning Blue Haired Ladies' Hair White during his rush to the haunch at feeding time. (It was a fine spectacle.)



My Birthday is August 6th, which makes me a Leo, by the way.

Anyway. Tired. I'll sleep well tonight. Having not seen Lions or whatever.

Doc        


No comments:

Post a Comment