Sunday, June 5, 2016

WHEN LARGE CORPORATIONS MESS WITH ME

I tend to become "upset" when Companies assume that they can "wear me out" and/or ignore my complaints regarding products sold to me that don't work.

About 4 months ago, I purchased a computer from Lenovo. Last month, it died. They sent me a technician what replace the Hard Drive and gave me an OS "rescue thumb drive." It didn't work and I still have a 250.00+ "Paper Weight." Most of my communications with the Company, have been greeted with "double talk and inaction." NOT the way it's "supposed to be." "The Customer is ALWAYS RIGHT," etc.. I would also be writing to Bill gates regarding the purchase. I know people that have worked for Microsoft. programmers, R&D Guys, etc..

There is a part of me that wants to literally, burn this machine into the dirt and mail it back to them. I'd be "out" $250.00 but, would also derive an immense amount of satisfaction from said destructive action. I would then go purchase another machine, from a different Company, after penning a VERY nasty letter to this business. Suggestions of the performance of auto-fellatio and consummation of dog excrement inclusive. I'm a NICE GUY and all that crap but, NOT when I'm treated like "I DON'T MATTER." I DO matter. EVERYBODY matters. You have my money? I want "what I paid for."

My favorite part of this procedure has been when some Technician in India gave me a WATTS # for Dell Computer. I suppose he thought that was humorous. I, did not.

Long story short, "I will NEVER buy another computer that was manufactured in China." Dear China: "Fuck you and the duck you rode in upon." Dear Lenovo: "Hang it in your ass." You have no idea what a Jerk I can be. "Grab your ankles and hold onto the edge of the desk, this is going to hurt."

-Doc


   

No comments:

Post a Comment