Saturday, January 31, 2015

Danish Tobacco...

Peter Stokkebye, hand rolled.

Danish smokes. African coffee, American speech.

Go figure.

05:30. Go: "suss, guess, ponder, all with a Zippo lighter..."

Quandary: Malady, disease, obsession. "Whatever." Something I do.

I'll take my coffee blindfolded, still-not-awake, habitually followed to the letter(s). Smokes, too. Slang, improper spelling, syntax and punctuation, all inclusive.

All for guts and glory, becoming semi-vertical, a bug bite and sore arm. I wake up, that meat presented, often.  15 minutes later, the coffee, cigarettes and cold water hit me. Then, I make scrambled eggs and toast. Or, an Adams peanut, butter and preserves, toasted sandwich with butter. That, coffee and couple of smokes always makes me (a) go back to sleep or, (b) wakes me up.

I make coffee, well. You're welcome.

05:30+

Quiet. Aleutian Geese Flyway. Earthquakes.TV news (feeds) w/the sound off or "reading the news". Caraway seed Rye toast, Butter, Marionberry jam and stout Tanzanian piquant Berry mud. "Observing the day come alive."

No humans, save one. A Raven or two (making that 'clucking sound' the males do...) One hand clap.

"Gone. Real gone."

Go figure.

00:00+ bliss,
-Doc

Listening to Bob welch play "Miles Away":

One of the good things was listening to early versions of Danny Kirwain/Peter Green playing: "Oh, Well." With Bob Welch playing "Studio Fills." Then, he was signed. I felt "lucky" to have worked for this lineup.

Enter Lindsey and Ms. Nicks. Turn the page. Pre-N+B:





Auf,
-Doc

No comments:

Post a Comment