Friday, January 30, 2015

I'm Going To Disneyland!

I've got the MEASLES! I'm going to DISNEYLAND!

Pick one:





Now, if it were myself, I'd choose listening to the song. Then again, some folks may actually find some morbid fascination with contracting the Measles. Humans are weird like that, ya' know? I was vaccinated for damned near everything as a kid. Career U.S. Navy Musician's Brat. We lived all over the place and getting sick was just part of the place-by-place, day-to-day, routine.

The Philippines is a really good place to get the measles, by the way. I'd recommend Manilla or Subic Bay.

Getting out of The Anchovy Ranch to do some pre-Superbowl shopping today and just dig the early day fog, cruise the harbor for nautical scenery, rotting kelp smells, all that good stuff. Next month's bills all paid, time to gear up for watching the Seattle Seahawks whup up on the N.E. Patriots this Sunday. My official call.

Shit, even my Old Pal, Brown Stains, (not his real name, of course) is rooting for the 'hawks and he's FROM Lawrence, Ma.. His Dad was a Boston City Cop. If THAT ain't a Patriots fan, what is? He does, however, live 60 miles north and 50 miles east of Seattle now. Brown Stains' Home For Retired Lunatic Fisherman's Heaven! I gotta' get up there this year and murder me some Salmon, drink some beers, swap some lies and chase some Tourist Gal skirt... It's a fine spot for all those activities. Plus, it's a nice Amtrak ride. Eugene, Seattle or Portland inbetween. Probably Seattle this time, to visit Rockin' Lu-Lu. I'll get hauled off to some Punk Club (or worse) while there, is my guess.

No Pox On,
-Doc  

No comments:

Post a Comment