Sunday, May 3, 2015

Freddy's Dead

The National Guard is "standing down." The curfew has been lifted but: "Freddy's Dead."


And, THESE  guys are NUTZ. Ya' gotta' love Fishbone though. I'm sure the folks at Soul Train were second-guessing their choice. I don't think they were ready for this shit. Fishbone got to come back. All was well in: "wherever they film that show." Hollywood High School-mates. My Dad went to Hollywood High.

-Doc

Add Addendum, from Mister Sonny:



"From The Reach" w/Eric Clapton, Mark Knopfler, etc.:




Might as well. So long as the entire Planet is going crazy and there's hamburger all over the Highway in Mystic, Conn.... That one gets chalked up to Firesign Theatre. "He's so good with the servants, Fred." Stop calling me Fred, My name is Adolf. Use your entrenching tool, Son. It's in the Rumble Seat. Right next to Y'er Best Buddy, (And Bottles' Pal,) Mudhead's School Spirit Nuclear Waste Encrusted Groat-Clusters."  
I got a wild hair up my ass and decided to take a 5 mile walk at 22:00. No explanations on that. Ice cream, cookies, popsicles and cilantro for some stuff I'll be cooking tomorrow. Go figure. I'm crazy, too. Just don't   call me Adolf. It's Porgy, or Mudhead, beatch. Anything but Mister Tirebiter. Or, "Bottles." 

No comments:

Post a Comment