Monday, December 1, 2014

Good Man. Down.

Things happen. People die.

My Mom's Pal,  Lt.Gayle, did. I jut spoke with her.

Mom's "tough." "Old Iron Pants." A few other nicknames. My personal favorite is: "Mom, Looking Over Her Glasses, reminding me that: "Her Name Is 'Mom', not: Her Christian Name." I, too, have a: "Christian Name." Known to few, called as "middle", used by: "Family and Friends, Brothers and Others."

Otherwise, I prefer my Imaginary Doppelganger's Persona: "Doc." A few folks get away with both, depending upon my mood and circumstance.

Listening to Ronnie Montrose. Solo, acoustic.

Actually, I'm listening to "A Big Ass Mix," a compendium of tunes (from Spotify) that I seem to be attached-at-the-liver to. It fucks up my drinking career but, it's allot more fun listening to, rather than watching, the designated hitter get sloshed, on radio or, "One Of Those 'we decide what you listen to' music providers." Black eyes, dumpsters, cheap wine, The Dude with a bucket and a mop, .44's included. "Draw!" There're probably three days worth of music in there. Maybe four. My Personal Radio Station. All my favorite tunes.

It's a Bad Weather Day when people die. A Bad Day At Sea. Go Hide In A Cove. Stay home. Do laundry. Something. Go for a walk. I need to go shopping. I may or, may not. Pizza sounds good. All the bills are paid, I got it made in the shade, all I need is: "The Beautiful Girl." SOMEBODY'S GOT TO MESS UP THE BED...

People die. It's F.U.B.A.R.. Grieve, pass the antibiotics, grieve, get drunk, pass, be saddled with The Dog, Funeral Arrangements,  pass. It: Gets Better: Gracie gets a New Family, with a Ceement Pond, an acre to sniffy-sniff upon, an' Everythin'. Dogs, 1, Humans, 1. Tie Match. Good business. La Moneta estan a' la Mesa.

It "Gets Better." And: "Worse."

"In like a Lamb, out like a Lion." Preferably.

Gracie:


Out. -Doc.

post script: Tom Waits just sang: "Hold On." A great song. Tom should get more "Props" than he does.



No comments:

Post a Comment