Monday, December 1, 2014

With Your Pants So Tight...

"Was It All A Strange Game?" Maybe. "You're A Little Insane? Probably.

More like: "Shooting Dicey Dice With Einstein." I'm better at Ping-Pong.

"So. You Want To Be A Rock And Roll Star?" Fuck off and start over. Rock and Roll Blows Dead Bears.

Louse infested, credit unworthy-dirt-bags-from-San-Rafael, Livin' in a Garage Band Universe, beer-to-beer kinda' trip. Skip the Hit Single. Fast Forward to Old Age and unpronounceable Diseases. Down and Dirty. Pizza and beer, a slovenly apartment. That's: "what ya' get." No gold watches here, folks.

Let me up. I've "Had Enough." It ain't: THAT BAD. It could be worse. ALLOT worse.

I just had a nice romp with my Ex-Brother-In-Law and his Wife. Wonderful people. God smiles upon them and their offspring. Wife-y's Birthday! Yay! Ex's birthday on the 5th. My Dad's b'day, the 4th. A veritable feast o' Birthday's.

Night-'nite.

Bought pizza. Had a couple beers. Going to sleep.

Bon Nuit. Guten Nacht. Piss off, Wanker! Schlaufenzie Gutt. Hit the rack, Mahogany dreams, etc...



-Doc O'Debaye

No comments:

Post a Comment