Wednesday, December 31, 2014

I Was Thinkin' That I Should Be...

...Singing along. Well. Good luck with that schtick. I still have Kantner's 49ers cap. Told ya' the story already. Sittin' by a hotel pool in Ka'anapali. Poor fucker. I bet he's still "wondering where it went." If you run into him, tell him "Hanley's Buddy has it. " He can stop by anytime and get the damned thing.


Hanley. Prairie Prince's Drum Guy. My Best Pal. I had to bury him. A couple of years ago. Sniff. 

Life sucks and then it's Hanley's Birthday. Today. Sumbitch got a Worldwide Party every day he was born. Cheers, BIG EARS! The Mug did have a good set of ears on him, hence, his tenure with these guys and a bunch of other Bay Area Bands. Trooper. "Guy." Noise! Lights! Action! Move it, I'm workin' here...

HAPPY FREAKIN' NEW YEAR! 

-Doc 



No comments:

Post a Comment